Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
These easy 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while on the Keto Diet!
Servings 12 per recipe
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1 egg
- .5 c low calorie natural sweetner
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Use parchment paper to line a baking sheet
- Mix peanut butter, egg, vanilla extract and sweetener in a bowl until dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Place the rolled dough onto the previously prepared baking sheet and use a fork to lightly flatten them creating a crisscross pattern.
- When the oven is preheated, place the cookies in the oven and bake until the edges are golden (about 12-15 mins.) Take care not to over bake.
- Remove and cool cookies on a wire rack.
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Sodium: 4
- Total Carbohydrates:
- Dietary Fiber:
- Vitamin A:
- Vitamin C:
- Vitamin B6: